Wire connection of Wall Switch ( 3 wire version)
( In following example , Red wire is Live , Black wire is Neutral , Wall Switch Model is : X10-2225 Double Button Wall Switch , 14W energy saving lamp)
- Switch off appropriate mains fuse and master switch!
- Take the wall switch out of the wall box
- Disconnect all wires from the switch
- Pull an additional neutral wire if it is missing
- Connect the phase live to the "L" pole , neutral to the "N" pole
- Connect the live wire (from lamp) to the "1" pole
- Re-fix the wall switch on the wall box
- Switch on mains fuse and master switch
Step 1: You can see in the wall switch back box only have 4 wire , one Phase / Live Wire from main power , one Neutral Wire from main power, one Live Wire from Lamp , one Neutral Wire from Lamp.
Step 2 : Connect the incoming Phase / Live Wire to "L" pole and connect the Lamp's Live Wire to "1" pole.
Step 3 : Finish Install and then following the user manual for setup the X10 address for this wall switch.