- Control panel for switching and dimming almost all your electrical appliances.
- Controls X10 modules via the existing mains.
- Can be used directly by pressing the buttons on the Mini Controller/Transceiver (e.g. On/Off, Dim, All Off, etc.).
- Can be controlled using an X10 compatible infra-red remote control (e.g. Marmitek EasyControl4 en 6, EasyTouch25, Philips Pronto, some One for All models, etc.).
- Can be controlled wirelessly using an X10 RF signal (e.g. Marmitek RF remote control Easycontrol8 and EasyTouch35, Marmitek wall switch SS13, Marmitek motion detector MS13, etc.)
- Receives all 16 Housecodes
- Support Logitech Harmony universal remote control
The IRRF 7243 is a very nifty control panel for switching appliances and lights on and off. Everything can be controlled in combination with Marmitek X10 modules, easy and without the need for extra wires. Ideal for switching off all the lights before going to bed, switching on an outdoor lamp or switching off TVs. Compatible with and extendable with all Marmitek X10 modules.Transfer infra-red and high-frequency signals from Marmitek wireless controllers (remote controls, wireless switches and wireless sensors) to the Marmitek X10 protocol on the mains.
This product is CE approved for use in the EU
User Manual for use with Logitech Harmony Remote