- Direct connect with iPod / iPhone / iPad via Bluetooth
- Support user define PLCBUS User Code
- Suppoort all PLCBUS command
- Support One Phase and Three Phase System
- Supoort transmittion and receive PLCBUS command
- Bulid-in PLCBUS Appliance Module
- Manual touch switch for control build-in PLCBUS Appliance Module
- Support up to 36 timer events
- Support up to 50 macros , each macros support up to 8 PLCBUS command , include delays function in between each PLCBUS command.
- Power Supply : AC 220V 50Hz
- Product Diamension : 115mm(H) x 60mm(W) x 65mm(D)
Available Plug Version :
- UK Plug Version
- Germany Plug Version
- France Plug Version
- Australia Plug Version
iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
“Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifi cally to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certifi ed by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory
with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
LED Indicator and Operation Mode :
Blue LED indicator Blinking 1 Time = Standby Mode. During Standby mode , you can search , pair and connect the device via iPhone / iPod / iPad
Blue LED indicator Blinking 2 Time = Connected Mode. Connected with iPhone / iPod / iPad successfully.
Blue LED indicator Blinking 3 Time = Link Back Mode. When the device lost the connection with iPhone / iPod / iPad , it will enter Link-back mode and try to re-connect the last connected device.
Red LED indicator = Data transmission over Bluetooth.
When you power up the device , it will enter Standby Mode for 60 seconds , after that will stay at Link Back Mode.
Manual Button Operation :
Press one time , it will toggle the build-in PLCBUS appliance module's On / Off
Press and Hold for 10 seconds , it will enter Standby Mode , and it will become searchable and can be connected by iPhone / iPod / iPad.